Proposal

Almost 700 days have passed since we met; cloudy chilly ones, beautiful sunny ones, or heavily rainy ones. We’ve celebrated one Christmas apart from each other, and another one together in a cold, dampy bed. In the meantime, we both had 2 birthdays; we had never had the chance to blow out your cakes’ candles. I’ve never learnt how to buy presents but I can cook omelettes on Sunday mornings, and even pancakes.
Sleeping on a single bed on my own is no longer comfortable. I always need an extra pillow to turn my back on and hug in the middle of the night. Luckily, it has no hot flashes; but also no arms and legs and a lovely face.
Now I’m thinking of horrible things ‘bout us. I think about more Christmas apart, more birthdays without presents, more single beds with extra pillows, and a life needing more omelettes, pancakes, Merry Christmases, hugs, kisses, pleasures, rains, clouds, stars and full of love.
So, would you like to be my extra pillow for more 700 days?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder